4.21.2008

Inspired

Have I mentioned that our catalogs are an EXCELLENT source for inspiration...or a simple CASE (Copy And Steal Everything) card? Our catalogs serve as more than just a book to display our wonderful products. They are an amazing source of ideas as well. Take some time to flip through the catalog to find fun new color combinations and cool new card and scrapbook page layouts. Let me know if you'd like some old catalogs to use as idea books as well. I'd be happy to get some for you!

On that note, here's a card created by Juli Smith. She says that it was originally inspired by a card in the Stampin' Up! Fall/Winter Collection 2007.



And here's the card that I created based on the card Juli posted:



All I did was change the stamp featured in each square, change the colors used, and change the greeting--it's that simple!

Now seriously, take a few minutes and create an inspired card yourself! It's not hard--in fact, it's quite easy (and fun, of course)!

No comments: