6.26.2008

Calendar of Events



I have been searching and searching and SEARCHING for a calendar to post on my blog of all my upcoming events. The only ones I could find would not let me post to future dates, etc. Today, I finally found a way to post a calendar of events for you to see.

If you scroll down on the right-hand side of the page, there is a picture of my calendar. You can click there and it will take you to my "Upcoming Events" page. Otherwise, you can always just click on the "Upcoming Events" tab at the top of the page.

I was just really proud of myself for figuring this out and wanted to make sure that you all knew about my new calendar! Thanks for looking!

Happy Stamping!
-Cari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cari

I'm curious - how did you figure out how to get the calendar to be small and to work the way you did?

Thanks,
Judi
www.javajudi.com