6.25.2008

Creative Combos

Yay! I found a new fun color combo today! I realized recently that I am really bad about using the same old color combos every time I go to make something. For example, I was on a Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Real Red kick for a LONG time. I was happy with the new color combo I tried yesterday, so I decided I'd search out a new color combo for today. I went to my mom's upline's (Annette Bogue's) blog and found this crazy color combo that I would have NEVER tried on my own. I love it!!



Whisper White (I never make white cards!), Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal (another color that I almost never use), Purely Pomegranate, and Green Galore. I also tilted the mat! That's right! I titled it! I'm really stepping out of the box today! The front of the card is cut about 1-1/2" short, so the scalloped edge is the edge of the front of the card (the card opens from the scallop edge--if that makes sense). Anyway, I really love this card, and I'm planning to send it to my little sister who is in Florida for the summer. I'm sure she'll like it too :-)

Happy Stamping!
-Cari

No comments: