6.08.2008

Dream Big



In the Stars is a set that is available in the Occasions Mini catalog (now good until June 30th!). I love it because it offers something a little different than normal--stars. And of course the set pairs perfectly with the star punch! Like me, Stampin' Up! loves to color- and shape-coordinate everything! Many images in Stampin' Up! sets (especially those that are specifically a circle or a square) fit inside our circle or square punches so that it is easy for you to center your images and cut perfectly-sized and perfectly layered shapes. Could life get any better? I submit that it cannot! :)

I stamped the large star image from the In the Stars stamp set and then punched it out with the large star punch.



I specifically cut out the star so that you could still read the "Dream Big" words on the star. I love that saying and thought it fit well with the saying included in the stamp set, "May all your dreams come true."

Happy Stamping!
-Cari

No comments: