6.02.2008

Embrace Life



I just got this set a few weeks ago, and I couldn't wait to have a few spare minutes to play with it. As I expected, I love the set! Not only do I love the images themselves, but I love the title of the set and the word stamp in the set, "embrace life." As if that wasn't enough to make me love the set, but it coordinates perfectly with the Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper. I LOVE IT!

Have you ever wondered what you could use the Stampin' Pastels for? I have. When I signed up to be a demonstrator, I received the Stampin' Pastels in my starter kit. After they sat in my drawer for about a year, I decided I should do some research and find some ways to use the chalks. If every demonstrator receives a set of them when they sign up, surely there are some cute ideas out there!

Lo and behold...the flower:



I love how the Stampin' Pastels just help the flower "pop" and just give it a "little something extra, don't you think?"

I'm going to try to create several more samples this week using the Stampin' Pastels so that the next time those chalks are staring at you from their lonely place on your shelf, you'll have a few techniques in mind to put those little squares of dust to good use!

No comments: