6.13.2008

Get Inspired!

I am so excited because I get to spend this weekend with my mom in Topeka just scrapbooking together. It's been a while since I just got to spend some quality time with her, so I'm really looking forward to the weekend! With that being said, I will not post again until Monday...so here is your challenge for the weekend:

Find a card shown somewhere on my blog (either here, on the creative inspiration page, or on the gallery page) and either copy it directly, or "be inspired" to create something new. Even if you keep the same layout and stamps but change the colors--that's being inspired!

Once you've created your card (or 3-D project...or scrapbook page...or home decor...or...) take a picture and email it to me! I'd love to see what you come up with!

In case you're a little intimidated, use this simple design for your card:



Of course mine is pink (I haven't done pink in a while) and sparkly (who can make a pink card without sparkles!?).



Hope you have a great weekend! Happy Stamping!
-Cari

No comments: