6.12.2008

Monochromatic

Here is a simple refreshing card inspired (once again) by Dannie Graves.



I used Old Olive and River Rock along with the Beautiful Thing stamp set. The card itself is 5-1/4" x 5-1/4", and each square is 2" x 2". The floral background is from the Bali Breeze Designer Series Paper.



One of the things I love most about River Rock card stock is its "chameleon-like" abilities :-) When I put it with a blue, like Blue Bayou, it looks very sand-colored, but when I pair it with a green, like Old Olive, it looks green. I love that it almost never looks the same on two different projects. I'll be sad to see it go in August...but I feel quite confident that Stampin' Up!'s new In-Colors will be even better!

Happy Stamping!
-Cari

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the monochromatic look. Great job!