7.10.2008

Face Lift

Well, instead of stamping today, I decided to give my blog a complete overhaul. I did not like the layout, colors, etc. that I had AT ALL! I finally got fed up and spent several hours re-doing everything. I'm still not sure I like it, but there are definite parts that I like better than I did. This is definitely not the last "face lift" you'll see here on my blog.

On a blogger note, when I started this blog a few months ago, I knew absolutely NOTHING about HTML or blog design at all. I stumbled upon Amanda Fazani's blog, Blogger Buster. She specializes in blog design, but posts tons of great tutorials on how to do lots of fun stuff with your blog. If you're interested in redesigning your blog, I would highly recommend Blogger Buster for any questions you might have. I give all the credit for my blog design to Amanda--she didn't help me directly, but because of her amazing tutorials I was able to make my blog look the way I wanted it to.

Although I didn't have time to stamp today, I'll still sign off and say, "Happy Stamping!" to you :-)




3 comments:

Cori Power said...

I like the changes - and what a cute picture! Was that from your anniversary?

Cari Mooneyham said...

Yes, the picture was from our anniversary trip to Kansas City :-)

Terry Molineux said...

OMAGosh! Cari....I love this so much better. Much softer and appealing and love the new picture of you and hubby. The layout is nice too!!!! Did a great job..