7.20.2008

I'm back!

Wow! What a week! 1500 High Schoolers can sure wear you out! I'm glad to be back and ready to play with my new stuff!

A couple weeks ago, I intended to use Julee's Monday Mojo sketch to make a card, but I never got around to it. I loved the sketch, so I decided I'd start with that sketch to make my card for today. I pulled out three new In-Colors, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, and Tangerine Tango. These are all fun, bright summer colors. Of course I had to use my new scallop edge punch (who can resist using a new toy!?), and a new stamp set, Wow Flowers.

Here is the sketch:



And here's my card:



I just can't wait to let you all play with new fun colors, tools, and stamp sets! Be sure to get me your address ASAP if you want an invite to the party! It's gonna be so much fun--you won't want to miss out!

On a side note, I thought you all might want to see the new scallop edge punch in comparison to our other current methods of creating scallops (the corner rounder, the slit punch, and the scallop circle punch). Here is a picture of scallops made with each of these methods. I hope this gives you a good idea of what you can expect from this new amazing tool:



Well, spending a week with 1500 High Schoolers does not exactly equal beauty rest...so I'm off to bed!




No comments: