7.02.2008

Mojo Monday

I am terribly disappointed with myself for not seeking out this fun opportunity before now! All the ladies on SUDSOL are always talking about Julee's Mojo Monday sketches, but I never took the time to look up what everyone was talking about...until today.

Julee Tilman has an AMAZING blog where she posts sketches each Monday--her Mojo Monday sketch. I realize it's not Monday, but I was in desperate need of some mojo!

Here was her sketch for this week (June 30):



And this was the card I made:



If you notice in Julee's sketch, there are photo corners in the top right and bottom left corners. Unfortunately, I don't have the photo corners punch, so I made do with what I had:



Paper piercing! It's so much fun! Take a look at Julee's blog. She's got tons of great sketches just waiting to be used! I know I'll be using her sketches in the upcoming weeks--I've got lots of catching up to do!

Stamp Sets: Holiday Blitz, Friendship Blooms (a Sale-a-Bration set from this year that I had not used until today!)
Colors: Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla (you may be seeing a lot of the current In Colors in the upcoming weeks as I'm trying to use up all my card stock before it retires!)




No comments: