7.31.2008

Retiring Products

**Don't forget** August 10th is the last day to order retiring stamp sets/accessories from the current catalog. Don't miss your chance! Click here for the retired stamp set list. Click here for the most recent retired accessories list (retired accessories are only available while supplies last).

I thought I'd take one of my last chances to use some of the retiring paper, stamps, and accessories and showcase them to you:



This card was made using all In-Colors (Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky & River Rock). These In-Colors will retire on August 10th (along with their coordinating inks, re-inkers, ribbons, etc.). The stamp set on this card is "Polka Dots and Paisley"--one of my favorites. I don't know why, but I've always liked this set. I liked that it had something other than a flower. I'm sad to see it go :-(



This card also used a few retiring In-Colors, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, & Groovy Guava. The other colors on this card are Certainly Celery and Really Rust...a color combination I would have NEVER put together on my own! The rub-ons for this card are actually from Sale-A-Bration, so they're already retired, but several of the current rub-ons are retiring, so be sure to check out which ones and order before it's too late! The "{Friends" stamp is from a current hostess set--another set that will retire on August 10th. If you'd like to host a party so you can earn this stamp set (for free!), please contact me ASAP!

Both of these cards were CASE'd (copy and "steal" everything) from the current catalog (the first card) and the Fall/Winter Collection 2007 (the second card). Don't forget that our catalogs also double as AMAZING idea books! I can never flip through a catalog and not find a new color combination or new layout to use for my card or scrapbook page. It's incredible the things you find--even on your hundredth flip through the book :-)




No comments: