7.08.2008

Some more new colors!

When I first started demonstrating for Stampin' Up!, all I had were the Bold Brights colors...and let's face it--they're bright. Anyway, after I started getting more card stock and ink in the different colors, I really haven't used many Bold Bright colors, nor have I made very many bright cards. I think I just got really sick of the brightness.

Although this card is not made from all Bold Bright colors, it's still A LOT brighter than my cards usually are :-)



At the fitness center that I manage, I always give birthday cards to my employees on their birthdays. Unfortunately, not all my employees are girls :-) Sometimes I do have to make gender-neutral cards! Plus, none of the boys really care how long it took me to make the card or how beautiful I think the card is--they just read it and toss it (*gasp*) I've seen them do it. So, not only do I need to make gender-neutral cards, but they need to be simple...mainly so I'm not so sad when they throw them away! I think this card fits the bill perfectly!

Stamp Sets: Year After Year (my most favorite set that I'm very sad to see being retired), and Hugs & Wishes
Colors: Brilliant Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon, Earth Elements buttons




No comments: