7.22.2008

Wishes

I LOVE the new In-Colors! I saw this card in the Demonstrator Magazine, Stampin' Success, that came in the mail today. I just loved it and had to copy it!



This picture really doesn't do the card justice--it is beautiful in real life :-)

I used the half-pearls and flowers from the Pretties Kit, the Wishes stamp from a new stamp set, "Heard from the Heart," and DSP from the current Bali Breeze pack. I stamped the "Wishes" saying in Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.

I hope you're as excited as I am for all the new stuff to be introduced in the Fall/Winter 2008 Collection!

Stamp Set: Heard from the Heart
Colors: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Bali Breeze DSP
Accessories: White embossing powder, Pretties Kit, 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, mat pack

On a side note, I posted the Retired Accessories list on my Announcements & Promotions page. The list will be updated every day as some items on the list will run out. There are already some items that have run out, so check out the list now! If there's anything you want, be sure to let me know ASAP before the item that you want runs out!




No comments: