8.04.2008

#3 Favorite Retiring Stamp Set

The countdown to the end of the current Spring-Summer 2008 Catalog is down to 6 days! Considering the small amount of time we have to order these retiring stamp sets, I've decided to do a little countdown of my own: my top three retiring stamp sets. Today, #3: The Snowflake Spot



This is one of my favorite projects I've made with the super-cute snowflake set. Although snowflakes are the last thing on my mind (as it was over 105 degrees today), I really liked this set. I made this set of coasters that I put out during the winter season with this set. This is another one of my favorite cards I made with this stamp set last winter:



Although you may not be thinking about Christmas quite yet, if you like this set, let me know ASAP so you can get this set for yourself!

So what's your favorite retiring stamp set? Post a comment and let me know!




No comments: