8.10.2008

Baby Card Take 2

Well, my pink baby card idea got vetoed by Ben...and my mom...and my sisters...so I decided to try something different :-)



How's that? Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip says "Congratulations on your new baby boy" a little better I suppose!

On a different note, tomorrow, Monday, August 11th, the new Stampin' Up! Fall/Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog goes live! Stay tuned for LOTS of new updates on the exciting things Stampin' Up! has in store for us this year! Check back tomorrow to read all the news!

If you are in Manhattan tomorrow evening, be sure to drop by between 7p and 9p. I'm having a party complete with chocolate and stamping! Let me know if you need directions! I'll see you tomorrow!

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Colors: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White




No comments: