8.20.2008

A Box for my Cards

As most of you know, I manage a small fitness facility on K-State's campus. Since I am also an SU! demo, I (of course) give out hand-made cards like candy! I usually keep a stash of Birthday and Thank You cards at work to give out when I need them, but I've always just kept them in a desk drawer. Yesterday it dawned on me that I should be proudly displaying my cards on my desk instead of in a drawer, so I sat down today to make a cute box to keep them in:



It's nice and simple--perfect for my fitness center office with concrete floors and terrible lighting...okay, so I'm not so excited about my office, but at least my desk will be cute!

I was inspired by this scrapbook page that I copied from the SU! demonstrator website:



I hope I'll have a few people ask about it so I can tell them all about the wonderful world of stamping!

Stamp Set: A Beautiful Thing (for the scrapbook page), Cherish Rub-Ons (for the box--the rub-ons are retired)
Colors: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red




No comments: