8.14.2008

Love of a Lifetime

Ben & I are truly to that point in our lives when ALL of our friends are getting married! We love being able to share in the joy of the marriages of all of our friends...plus that means wedding stamping for me! We've already been to three weddings this summer (two in one night), and we know of three more before the end of 2008. Additionally, one of Ben's good friends just told us that he'll likely be getting married next summer. It seems like every time I get sucked into the "black hole" (a.k.a. Facebook) another one of my friends is announcing an engagement or a wedding. It's such an exciting time!

My mom let me borrow a few of her stamp sets this week, and I finally (now that's is Thursday and I have to return the stamps tomorrow) got around to playing with them. I love the stamp set "Together Forever." I bought the decor elements together forever circle frame for our front door, and I absolutely LOVE the Mr. & Mrs. stamp in this set. I told my mom that if I was planning my wedding for next summer, I would be using 100% SU! wedding stuff. I love it!

Anyway, now for my card:



Stampin' Up! has been using this color combo on a lot of their advertisements recently (the Never Before Seen promotion, in particular). It's a color combo I would have never picked out on my own, but I love it now! I'll probably be using it again. Hopefully I'll get another couple wedding cards done tomorrow before I have to return the set!

Stamp Sets: Together Forever, So Many Sayings (Fall-Winter '07 Hostess Set)
Colors: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss




No comments: