8.19.2008

Mojo Monday Challenge

Julee posted another sketch on her blog yesterday, so I thought I'd take advantage of the challenge! Here's her sketch:



And my card:



Nothing too special about this card. I used another new color combo: Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango, and Close to Cocoa. It is surprising that I went ahead with the Close to Cocoa as my mom and I kindly refer to the color as "Close to Crap"...we both pretty much hate the color, but it works really well on this card :-)

You should try Julee's Mojo Monday sketch--it's always so much fun!

Stamp sets: Heard from the Heart, Holiday Blitz
Colors: Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango, & Close to Cocoa




3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a neat card. I love the little photo anchor. Thanks for playing my challenge.

Kathryn said...

Fabulous card -- love the colors and stamps that you used!

Felicia said...

cute card! it's my first time visiting your cute blog. i'm from kansas too lawrence, ks. my husband is active duty Air Force so right now we're in Germany.