9.02.2008

Big Shot--Christmas Pillow Box

Here's my second project using dies and the Big Shot machine...



...a pillow box that was so easy to make that I will be making one of these for each of my fitness center employees this Christmas!

Obviously, I made this box with the Pillow Box die and the Big Shot machine. The final size of this pillow box is 3-3/4" x 2". This was a little smaller than I expected, but it works perfectly for a nice small gift to give to teachers, co-workers, or (in my case) employees. You could easily fit small wrapped candies (like Crunch or Dove Chocolates) or bags of candy (like M&M's or Skittles) inside this box.

I used the Designer Label Punch to punch out the sentiment for this box. In order to make a layered look for this label, I punched out two Chocolate Chip labels and adhered one slightly offset on the top, and the second slightly offset on the bottom. Since I didn't care to layer the label on the sides, you can't tell that there are two punches layering the main label!

Thanks for looking! To download the Big Shot brochure, click here. To order the Big Shot machine or any of the exclusive SU! dies, please click on the "Contact Me" button at the top of the page.

I'll have another card tomorrow made with embellishments from the new Big Shot dies!

Stamp Sets: Eastern Blooms, Best Yet (hostess set)
Colors: Ruby Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze




No comments: