9.01.2008

Big Shot--From My Heart, Thanks

Here's my first card using the Flower Layers die and the Big Shot die cut machine:



The Flower Layers die has four flowers that can be die cut. The two flowers I used on this card are the two middle-sized flowers (there is one flower that is bigger than the larger flower on this card and one flower that is smaller than the smallest flower layer on this card). These flowers were so easy to die cut. The handle is so simple to turn, and I was even cutting through three pieces of card stock (since I wasn't sure which colors of flowers I wanted to use). Each flower was cut perfectly--no frayed edges!



I free-hand paper pierced around each of these flowers. The button in the middle is from the Button Bouquet, a new set of button embellishments in the catalog. The rub-on on the bottom is from the new Chit Chat rub-on set, also new in the catalog.
Thanks for looking! To download the Big Shot brochure, click here. To order the Big Shot machine or any of the exclusive SU! dies, please click on the "Contact Me" button at the top of the page.

Be sure to check back tomorrow to see a new project using the die and the Big Shot die cut machine!

Stamp Set: Eastern Blooms
Colors: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze




No comments: