9.03.2008

Big Shot--I Just Can't Thank You Enough!

Here's the third project...



...a scallop circle card! Yay for scallops! I love scallops!! I got this idea from Dannie Graves on her blog. She posted a small tutorial for making these cute cards. See that tutorial here. She used the Scallop Circle #2 die, which makes smaller scallop circles than the Scallop Circle die, which I used for my card. However, her tutorial still applies to the regular Scallop Circle die.

The final size for this scallop circle card is approximately 4-1/4" x 4-1/4", so it will fit perfectly inside a regular card envelope! I love it!

Thanks for looking! To download the Big Shot brochure, click here. To order the Big Shot machine or any of the exclusive SU! dies, please click on the "Contact Me" button at the top of the page.

I have two more cards to share, so be sure to check back tomorrow and Friday!

Stamp Set: Say it with Scallops
Colors: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, So Saffron




No comments: