9.04.2008

Big Shot--Thanks



The font I used to spell out "Thanks" on this card is the Go Go Boots font featured on the final page of the Big Shot brochure. These letters were simple to cut out, and I just used a Snail Adhesive to adhere the letters to the card. I really like this font!

I used the Green Tea Designer Series Paper for the dotted paper on the card, and the Baja Breeze button is from the Button Bouquet. I love the new In Color double striped ribbon! The ribbon on this card is Baja Breeze.

Thanks for looking! To download the Big Shot brochure, click here. To order the Big Shot machine or any of the exclusive SU! dies, please click on the "Contact Me" button at the top of the page.

I have one more card to show you! Be sure to stop by again tomorrow!

Stamp Set: Eastern Blooms
Colors: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze




No comments: