9.23.2008

Birthday Celebrations

I'm back! My excuse for not posting last week is because I accidentally squirted dish soap in my eye on Thursday afternoon. My advice--don't do it. It hurts. But at least it got me out of doing dishes for a few days :-)

Today I got my order in the mail! Whoo hoo!! It's always going to be a good day when I come home to a Stampin' Up! box :-) Upsy Daisy is one of the sets I received in my order. If you like this set, you should definitely think about ordering it before October 1st as it is on sale for 15% off!



My card today was inspired by a card Jenn Diercks posted on her blog. I love her blog! It has such a beautiful design, and she's always got great ideas!

Stamp Set: Upsy Daisy
Colors: Old Olive, Old Olive Designer Prints, Certainly Celery, Whisper White

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're enjoying the new KSU purple theme :-) Go Cats!




No comments: