9.16.2008

Get Well Wishes



I know I've mentioned this about a million times before, but when I'm stumped for ideas, I love to go to the catalog to either copy a design or receive inspiration for a card. Our catalog is called an "idea book and catalog" for a reason! It's absolutely FULL of wonderful ideas and inspiring designs/color combinations!

Obviously, I copied this card from the catalog. I went back to the Spring/Summer 2008 collection catalog and found this design on page 3. I used the same colors, but just changed the stamp set.

For my card, I used the blender pens to color in the flower image. It has the appearance of water coloring, but without the mess! To make what appears to be the scalloped oval, I simply punched out two scallop circle punches and adhered them to the back of the flower image to make them appear to be an oval. It was so easy!

As always, thanks for looking!

Stamp Set: Fun & Fast Notes
Colors: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Naturals White




No comments: