9.30.2008

Thank You Swap Card

Hello once again! I still can't believe how busy things are! Despite my busy schedule, I was able to travel to Kansas City last Friday for a Regional Stampin' Up! convention. It was only a one-day event, but we got to make lots of cute projects (I'll be posting those later this week) and I got to swap with some wonderfully talented ladies!

Here is the card I chose to make to swap with the other regional convention-goers:



I just couldn't resist using the Big Shot to make at least some part of my swap card! I used the Scallop Circle Bigz die to make the large Old Olive scalloped circle. I also used my favorite "thank you" stamp from the Holiday Blitz stamp set, and how could I resist using my new Text & Texture stamp set!? I really enjoyed making these cards, and I'm glad I kept one for myself! I received lots of cute cards with tons of products that I don't have so when you all come to my house you can see and touch the products for yourself!

Additionally, I'm in the middle of trying to redesign my blog (again). Since my husband won't let me paint and rearrange our apartment every couple of months, I decided I'd just re-design my blog instead :-) If you subscribe by email to my blog, take a minute to visit and let me know what you think! I always like comments on my blog, and this should get you warmed up for the give-away I'll be having in a couple of weeks in honor of my birthday! Keep your eyes open...and yes, you will have to leave a comment!

Stamp Sets: Holiday Blitz, Text & Texture
Colors: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Confetti White

As always, Happy Stamping!


No comments: