10.13.2008

K Werner Color Challenge

So I've found yet another blog with amazing inspiration! Kristina has some wonderful color inspirations on her blog. I decided to step outside my comfort zone and find a color combo with a color of paper that I never use. This one stood out to me:



Bravo Burgundy (that color I never use), Rose Red, Regal Rose, and Bashful Blue. (Her color combo used Soft Sky instead of Bashful Blue, but since Soft Sky retired in August, I replaced it with Bashful Blue)

Here's the card I came up with:



Definitely not my favorite, but I think it looks better in real life. I purposefully made it with little embellishment because I'm helping my mom design some cards for a huge stamp camp she's holding for a friend. Since many of the ladies will be first-time stampers, I didn't want to overwhelm them with too many techniques and steps.

Anyway, I hope you take some time to visit Kristina's blog as she has some great ideas!

P.S. Don't forget about my birthday blog candy! Don't miss out on an opportunity for free stuff!

Stamp Set: Embrace Life
Colors: Bravo Burgundy, Rose Red, Regal Rose, Bashful Blue, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon

Happy Stamping!



No comments: