10.06.2008

love

I love scrapbooking! And I love scrapbooking with Stampin' Up! because they make things so easy! I remember when I first started scrapbooking. I hated having to spend hours upon hours in the scrapbook store trying to pick out patterned paper and then trying to match solid card stock and accessories. It took forever and I was rarely satisfied with the outcome of my matching abilities...

Fortunately, all of Stampin' Up!'s paper (both solid and patterned), ink, and accessories match! Plus, they sell scrapbooking kits that include everything you could ever possibly want to put on your page! For today's page I did not use a kit, but putting the page together was still super-simple:



I wanted to make an 8-1/2" x 11" scrapbook page to use as a binder cover for one of my binders I use all the time. Seeing my husband's face (and my beautifully matched Stampin' Up! scrapbook page) always makes me smile :-)

Stamp Set: Best Wishes & More
Colors: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Whisper White
Accessories: On Board chipboard "Timeless Type", Mini Library Clips, Aluminum Metal Edge Tag, Craft Ink, Whisper White Embossing Powder

Happy Stamping!



No comments: