10.14.2008

Polka Dots!

Wow! I never realized how much I like polka dots! A good friend of mine got married this past weekend, and she LOVES polka dots. I thought of her as soon as I saw this card over on Dawn's blog. I almost 100% CASE'd the card, but she used non-Stampin' Up! colors and images.



I just really liked the color combo on this card. I have a hard time (for some reason) using Very Vanilla. It's probably because I'm a little obsessive about matching things and I don't have any Very Vanilla envelopes (not kidding--I really have a hard time putting a Very Vanilla card in a Whisper White envelope...hmmm...maybe I need some stamping therapy??) Anyway, I just loved the Real Red ribbon on top of the black and cream. What a great card! I'm definitely going to add Dawn's blog to my list of favorites! I hope you enjoy this card as well!

**Don't forget! Thursday is my birthday and I'll be drawing for the winner of my blog candy! Add your comment now!**

Stamp Set: Best Yet
Colors: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Kraft, Real Red

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Nicki said...

I think this is so cute! I love the polka dots!