10.19.2008

Topeka Big Shot

I've heard through the grapevine that some of you don't know what the Big Shot is and you're scared to come to the class! My jaw is on the floor! This machine has completely changed the way I create! I'll do my best to explain what I can about this incredible machine, but the best way to understand this machine is to use it! That's why you'll have a chance to see and use the machine yourself this Thursday, October 23rd at my mom's house in Topeka. If you're on her mailing list, you'll receive an email soon with specifics about the class.

In the meantime, click here to see the projects I did about a month ago with the Big Shot.


This is the machine itself. It is a lightweight manual die cutting machine (it requires no electricity). It is super easy to use and can help you create beautiful shapes and accents for your cards, scrapbook pages, and home decor items.


This is a picture of the SU! exclusive Top Note die. I apologize for the low quality picture--this is the best my camera would do. Basically these dies can cut through several layers of card stock at one time to make bulk projects a snap (think Christmas cards and thank you notes)! There are two types of dies: Steel Rule dies and Chemically-Etched dies. The Steel Rule dies can cut through 8-10 sheets of card stock at one time, or you can experiment with tons of other fun materials. Here is a list of 50 materials you can cut with Steel Rule dies and the Big Shot. The Chemically-Etched dies are smaller and can only cut through one sheet of card stock at a time.

If you'd like more information, feel free to contact me or register for the Topeka Big Shot class by Wednesday, October 22nd.

Here are the three projects we'll be creating at the class on Thursday:

Mini Album (with room for up to 6 pictures):



Greeting Card:



Cute Gift Filled with Candy (perfect for ANYONE!):



The registration fee is only $20, but spots are limited! Email Cori today (cori@tfmwireless.net) to reserve your spot! Registration deadline is Wednesday, October 22nd.

Happy Stamping!



No comments: