11.24.2008

I'll Be Back...

Just wanted to let you all know that I have been extremely busy, especially with school! I am stamping a bit--but only Ben's graduation invitations and my Christmas cards. I am mostly working on a 20-page paper that is due next week (agghhh!!). I would post it here for you to read, but I have a feeling you wouldn't enjoy it much :-) Unfortunately it's about exercise training at altitude and not stamping...so sad!

Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and hopefully I'll be back posting soon! In the meantime, here are a couple pictures of the puppy Ben & I will be getting for Christmas (yay!!)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny Cari...but I will hopefully remember to check out the sale tomorrow morning before we head out to Iowa for Thanksgiving! Good luck on your paper and have a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING! PS - you will LOVE the puppy!!