11.01.2008

Ready, Set, Snow!

Well, it's November now--time for Christmas!! Whoo-hoo! Wait...I may have missed a holiday...or a whole month. Oh well! I can barely contain my excitement! I don't know what it is about Christmas that I love so much--the crazed shoppers, family chaos, scraping icy windows in the morning, having to wear a million layers...I don't know why it's so much fun for me :-) As my mom always sings when things start to get stressful or crazy around the holidays, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas..." I just can't wait!

Okay, so here's a card that was way too much fun to make:



I first cut the scallop circle with the Big Shot and then measured the size of the circle with my Coluzzle. Then I cut a partial circle from the front of the card in the same size as the scallop circle. Using my paper trimmer I just cut from the end of the semi-circle to the corner. After stamping and punching out the snowflake, I used the Crop-a-Dile to emboss little circles around the punched circle. The rest is pretty self-explanatory.

I was so excited to get to use so many fun tools for this card! The basic design of the card was copied from the catalog page 54. Check it out! It's really cute too :-)

Colors: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Riding Hood Red, Old Olive
Stamp Set: Best Wishes & More

Happy Stamping!



No comments: