11.13.2008

Wishing You a Happy Heart

Well, I finally had a few minutes to sit down and stamp something today! I am totally at a loss for creative ideas of my own, so I fell back on Julee's Mojo Monday sketch and Kristina's Color Inspiration and came up with this little creation:



I bought this stamp set months ago and just haven't had the chance to use it yet! I have a feeling that I'll end up using more after Christmas when I'm in full Valentine's Day mode :-)

I copied Dannie's technique of stamping an image on the inside again. I really like how it turned out:



As always, thanks for looking! Sorry again for my absence, but I can't promise better posting as the looming holidays and end-of-semester projects and tests are beginning to overwhelm me :-)

Stamp Set: A Happy Heart
Colors: Old Olive, Certainly Celery, Kraft, Whisper White

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty. Love the calm colors. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)