1.09.2009

Valentine Mailbox



Remember in grade school when you had to make a Valentine Mailbox every year? I should have known then that I would end up as a scrapper :-) I LOVED making my mailbox every year! This year (like last year), Target has these cute little white mailboxes in their Dollar Spot. My mom bought this one for me last year, but I never got around to decorating it. Look at me now! I'm over a month ahead of the game! Whoo-hoo! Now I can add this cute thing to my Valentine's Day decorations.

This is a little closer picture of the front. I used the same idea from the card I posted last week and re-stamped the lovebirds on Pink Pirouette card stock to make them stand out.



The little flag is probably my favorite part! I used the 3-heart stamp and coordinating punch from the Love You Much Bundle (on sale until January 31). I love these products! I am so excited!



Stamp Set: Love You Much
Colors: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Close to Cocoa

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Happy Stamping!



No comments: