2.18.2009

Black & White

I have a wonderful friend who is going through a bit of a hard time, and I really wanted to send her a nice little encouraging note. I saw this card on Dannie Graves' blog. I really liked her card, so I decided to make a similar card for my friend.



I stamped the black swirls in Basic Black craft ink and embossed them with Crystal Clear embossing powder. I also stamped and embossed the swirl image on the inside of the card. I didn't take a picture of the inside, though, because I had already written on the inside when I remembered I had not taken a picture :-)

I hope my friend enjoyed the card! There is nothing better than receiving a hand-made card with a note from the heart on the inside. Send someone a card today!

Stamp Set: Baroque Motifs
Colors: Whisper White, Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Flower Fusion Too, Silver Brads, Baja Breeze double striped grosgrain ribbon

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Pam said...

That is absolutely beautiful!