2.20.2009

Mojo 71

Not surprisingly, I pulled out my Texturz Plates again! I went back in the Mojo Monday sketches a few weeks to find a sketch for this card. I also went with a KWerner Color Inspiration for the colors on this card. I love it when my card is basically laid out for me with a sketch and the colors!



I used the SU! exclusive Small Dots Texturz plate for my card's background. I wanted the dots to line up in my background, so I went ahead and cut my background pieces and adhered them together with a scrap of card stock on the back before I ran it through the Big Shot. I think it worked out quite well!



Stamp Sets: Petal Pizazz, Wow Flowers
Colors: More Mustard, So Saffron, Old Olive, Taken with Teal

Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

Cari great card....Love your blog look...colors are great...