6.15.2009

Dad's Day

I have one more project to show you with these lovely colors! This card is actually made with the Urban Garden DSP, which uses Basic Gray, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, and Not Quite Navy. It's so hard to make cards for boys--even though the two boys I most often make cards for (my husband and my dad) don't really care what the cards look like and just love them because I made them :-) Anyway, I used a Mojo Monday sketch for this card:





And I won't lie--if you scroll down on the Mojo Monday post, you will see two cards that are very similar to mine. I was obviously inspired by these wonderful ladies' creations!

Don't forget that Father's Day is this Sunday! Be sure to (make and) send your Dad a card this week!













Stamp Set: Letterpress Alphabet (retired)
Paper: Basic Gray (108692), Baja Breeze (111352)*, Kiwi Kiss (111353)*, Not Quite Navy (101722), Urban Garden DSP (112042)*, Hostess Level 1 DSP paper pack
Ink: Basic Gray (109120)
The Little Something Extra: Baja Breeze Corduroy Buttons (114344)**, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mat Pack (105826)

*Last Chance Stampin' Up! Products--only available through
June 30 (for accessories until supplies last)
**Occasions Mini Catalog Items--only available through June 30

No comments: