6.17.2009

Kindness Comes in Many Forms

I know I posted a card similar to this one about a year ago, but I just really liked the layout, so I used it again with new colors and a cute addition:



I made this card for my Great Uncle who lives here in Chicago who has been more than wonderful to us since we got here. It's so nice to have some family here to make it feel more like home, even when we're hundreds of miles away from home :-)

Well, I hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday! Why don't you sit down today and just write a quick thank-you note to someone who has been extra kind to you or has done something that meant a lot to you. You know they'd be happy to know that you noticed and cared :-)















Stamp Set: Heard from the Heart (111644--pictured above)
Paper: Kiwi Kiss (111353)*, Pacific Point (111350)*, Summer Sun (103124)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
The Little Something Extra: Filigree Designer Brads (112577), Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111367)

*Last Chance Stampin' Up! Products--only available through
June 30 (for accessories until supplies last)

No comments: