7.09.2009

Happy Anniversary!


Ben & I celebrated our anniversary on Tuesday. I can't believe it's already been 2 years! The time sure has flown by, but I could not be happier :-)

I made a card for Ben (as well as a fancy picnic by the lake for lunch!). The layout for this card came from the Mojo Monday blog:

Here's my card:


Ben loves the color silver (...if that's really a color! :-)), so I always make his cards with either Basic Gray or Brushed Silver. Although these Basic Gray Designer Series Papers are retired, I couldn't help but share the project! I love making stuff for my husband! I am so happy to be married to my best friend! Love you Ben!

3 comments:

Terry Molineux said...

Cari

Happy Anniversary to you and Ben. It is so refeshing to hear a young couple so much in love...I wish you both the best!!!

Susan said...

Beautiful card for a beautiful couple! Happy Anniversary!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Love the gray and green accents. Super fun! Great job with the mojo sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.