10.06.2009

Wow...it sure has been a while! I apologize for being MIA for the past month and a half. Things got a little busy as I got a job and started working full time. Working full time is hard work! But anyway, back to stamping!

My husband's uncle got married a few weeks ago, so I made up this quick little card for the new couple:


I used Teri's card for inspiration. I didn't have any textured card stock in the colors I wanted to use, so I pulled out Old Faithful (a.k.a. the Big Shot) to make my own texture :-) The white flowers are actually a retired rub-on, but you could get approximately the same look using the same image from Eastern Blooms and embossing with white embossing powder. The "Together Forever" stamp appeared in the Spring-Summer 2009 Catalog & Idea Book, and is currently on the Dormant list (meaning that you can still purchase the stamp set even though it is not pictured in the current catalog).

I'm sorry for the somewhat short post today, but I've got to be off to bed! My goal is to post at least every other day...we'll see how that goes :-)

No comments: