7.25.2011

1-Month Anniversary

It's so much fun to get stuff in the mail...especially when you've just moved to a far away place! I've been meaning to send my little sister a card in the mail ever since she and her husband moved to Virginia. Unfortunately, the thought doesn't always count :) I finally decided that since her 1-month anniversary is today, that an anniversary card would be the perfect excuse to send her something.

Here's a little card I made up for Danielle & David:





I am absolutely in love with this Happy Anniversary stamp...unfortunately, it was part of a hostess set from the last catalog. I have a feeling that I'll be using some retired stuff for the next few weeks. I'm ashamed to say that I have several stamp sets that are still unmounted from Sale-A-Bration and from the hostess section of the last catalog. Oops!

Danielle's wedding colors were this bright green and several shades of purple, so I went with the same color theme for her card. This is another simple card, and I stole the layout from a card sample on page 90 of the current catalog.

Happy Stamping!
Cari

****************************************************************



Stamp Sets: Always Elegant, Something to Celebrate (retired)
Paper & Ink: Lucky Limeade, Concord Crush, Whisper White
The Little Something Extra: Concord Crush Stitched Poly Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch

No comments: