7.28.2011

Charlotte's First Year Scrapbook

Since Charlotte was born, I've been taking at least one picture of her every day. I intend to make a scrapbook of her first year with 365 pictures--one from each day. I know...what a HUGE project! Since I knew this would be such a big project, I decided to make a digital scrapbook so I could just have it printed as a bound book when I am done.

Stampin' Up! sells a digital scrapbooking software, My Digital Studio. I LOVE this software! It has many of the products that SU! sells...but in the digital form. How great is that!? I wasn't sure how I'd feel about digital scrapbooking (I really like the look and feel of "real" embellishments and card stock), but for this particular project, it's perfect! It would take me so long to put together a 52-page scrapbook with 7 pictures on each page--not to mention the cost of printing all those pictures! I'm really happy with how the scrapbook has turned out so far. Since Charlotte is only 6 weeks old, I've only done 6 pages. I'll show you weeks 1 & 2 today and save the rest for later!



Happy Stamping!
Cari

No comments: