8.03.2011

Charlotte's First Year Scrapbook-Weeks 3 & 4

You can see Weeks 1 & 2 and an explanation of my album here. I wanted to keep the same theme throughout the album--meaning same colors, same papers, same fonts, etc. This is another way that My Digital Studio rocks my world! If I tried to make a 52-page scrapbook using the same colors, papers, etc., I would have to buy so many packs of Designer Series Paper, sheets of Quick Accents, and Simply Scrappin' Kits that I would have spend hundreds of dollars just for the supplies. BUT in My Digital Studio, you spend a couple of dollars on a digital download that you can use as many times as you want! This means that I can use the same DSP, same buttons, same ribbon, same card stock throughout my entire album without having to count the cost of using these items on each page. I've already bought and downloaded them, so I get to use them all I want! I love that!



Click here to see the other pages!

Happy Stamping!
Cari

No comments: