9.18.2011

Thank You's

Charlotte is growing up! She's finally gotten much better at napping in her crib (instead of my arms), so I have much more time for creating and blogging! Yay! I've got tons of stuff to show you, it's just a matter of getting it up here!

Before Charlotte was born, we were lucky enough to have several friends throw us baby showers.

My sister, Nicki, coordinated with both me and Danielle to throw a joint Baby/Bridal shower for me and Danielle in Topeka




My good friends, Emily & Alli, threw me a baby shower here in Chicago


And my coworkers threw me a shower at work also. I have pictures somewhere, but I can't seem to locate them right now!

Anyway, we got some AMAZING gifts, but I quickly realized that I was going to need to get busy making thank you's for all our gifts! This was one of the cards I made:





I love the technique of crumpling the paper before I adhere it with Stampin' Dimensionals. I never knew how much fun it was to crunch my paper into a ball! Ben even joined in on the fun...he didn't know how much fun stamping could be either :) The card turned out to be a simple design--perfect for duplication!

I used a (now retired) hostess stamp set. I'm not usually one to stamp with "nature" images, but I absolutely LOVE how this one turned out! I've since bought another "nature" set--I'll show you a sample with this set in a few days.

Happy Stamping!
Cari

No comments: