10.09.2011

It's was a Fabulous Social!

Note: I wrote this post over a week ago right after the social. All I had to do was to take pictures of the three projects we did and insert them into the post. I FINALLY got the pictures taken today. Wow. Life with a baby...


We had an incredible time! Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures taken during the party, but I have a few "before" pictures and a few pictures of the projects we completed. Enjoy!

The Place



The Projects








(this project started out as a 6x6 scrapbook page, but we all ended up changing it to this card instead...that's the beauty of paper--it can always be folded into a card! *smile*)



The Girl
(she was awesome by the way! she slept for most of the party, and after she woke up she was perfectly happy to hang out and get ready to cheer on the cats...who, by the way, are undefeated since she was born. yeah. we bleed purple.)



oh yeah, she loves this "taggies" dress with all the ribbons at the bottom :)




If you're interested in getting one of these dresses (she makes KU ones too...boo!), my mom got it from a lady who has a business called Homespun Crafts.



Happy Stamping!
Cari

No comments: